BLUE CARCASS

Hunk

Extraction Point
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

PT-55 made it out safe and well. Their mission was accomplished.

The infested harbor was now left to rot, completely abandoned.

According to the information extracted, someone or something has been taking out its residents.

The infested? The Looters? The containers?

Perhaps this is something bigger then what it initially looked like...

@AzzA @'77 East @FreeSpy @Appetite Ruining Kebab @Oswald @Lewis! @Provingmedusa @Flop @slick @TheRealBubble @Random @red02 @person without forum account

Thank you for playing. This was my first time running an event so I hope it was enjoyable and you were able to understand the plotline :)

There will be a Chapter II where you will undercover what the hell is going on between this man and Rivera.

GIVE US FEEDBACK BELLOW

Reactions: List

Flop

Secret dingus man
Nebulae
Was pretty cool all things considered! (I had a power outage midway after we doinked some bandits) but otherwise I loved it, my first signup event

AzzA

Neutrino
Nebulae
This was my first time actually signing up for an event, and it was a lot of fun. Story was nice and simple, being easy to follow. Gameplay was a nice mix of S2RP and S2K, even if we had a little bit of a mix-up during the Gonome encounter.

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
Combat felt a bit off with eight people but that's just my opinion.
Don't like how S2K was interwoven at the start but again, just my thoughts.

Can't judge the narrative or concisely rate things until part II is done.

TheRealBubble

Neutrino
Nebulae
Lots of fun all around, first dedicated server event i've joined. Story was pretty simple, interactions fun, and the combat, both S2K and S2RP were engaging. The overall interaction with the world felt immersive as well. It was simple, but it's better to keep it simple than make it complex and have alot of mess ups, great event.

slick

give this guy his adm*n back
Nebulae
the good:
- i liked the map
- excited for part 2
- the event actors provided some entertaining roleplay while i was waiting for the "deal" to go down
the bad:
- the gonome fight was a bit rough due to the error and name confusion, at a certain points felt a little unresponsive due to the amount of players
- my fault personally, but i did not get to be there for the briefing so i was lost in the narrative and did not really get to pick anything up (it was confusing without the briefing, basically)
- some units were literally staring at doors the whole event while the rest did the cool shit

synopsis: good first event mister hunk excited to see what else you do friend, i'd personally draw back on the amount of players (especially for part 2!!!) and am willing to give away my spot, especially because i did not get to fully appreciate the first go around.

sorry for not replying to your discord message, this is my response. @Hunk

Oswald

Fish
Nebulae
image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png