ccc threads really suck

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
people just rant about stuff in circles with no conclusion
realistically all they do is bring about arguments where people disagree with eachother

if someone's acting a retard, contact the leads or make a ban request
if ur dissatisfied with a faction, make a convo with the server guys and the leads, isnt this more productive since it gets right to the issue without looping rabidposting??

ive never enjoyed a server less than when i slough through ccc threads and see people arguing about what should and should not be done with no conclusive end to a single argument, only a continuation of a new one where people jump at eachother, to which i used to do a lot before too. really drains ur creative energy through ur balls

thanks šŸ‘

rob

ā€Ž
Nebulae
Is this the john CCC thread?

Pretty cool guy, no real complaints here but my only criticism is that you should change your forum tag back to Nexus because I keep getting confused

Reactions: List

Warwick

Mum Looks Like Tracy Beaker
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
people just rant about stuff in circles with no conclusion
realistically all they do is bring about arguments where people disagree with eachother

if ur dissatisfied with a faction, make a convo with the server guys and the leads, isnt this more productive since it gets right to the issue without looping rabidposting??

ive never enjoyed a server less than when i slough through ccc threads and see people arguing about what should and should not be done with no conclusive end to a single argument, only a continuation of a new one where people jump at eachother, to which i used to do a lot before too. really drains ur creative energy through ur balls

thanks šŸ‘
local man makes a ccc thread about ccc threads

how meta

Nebulae
yep.

very valid to have complaints about your experience but god is it soul sucking to see people egg each other on in the forums instead of just dming me

i think i will make a comment, a complaint and criticism in this thread about the woes of staffing for every post on every ccc (for legal reasons this is a joke) (maybe)

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
wish it were that easy
it took a ccc thread to make actual changes to civpro last time around

are all factions resistant to change? no
are they resistant to change now? depends
are you able to give criticism to the leads now? sure

but implying that it's always been pointless is completely wrong and you know this, you remember the days when it was literally the only avenue of rectifying actual, genuine problems because leads were hostile to even the barest of complaints (despite repeatedly breaking the rules all the time themselves).

Simman102

the Scourge of Roleplay
Nebulae
if Combine just had a CCC thread we would've avoided a lot of problems during earlier maps which happened due to the SD getting locked in a whiner echo chamber

Andrew

Atom
Nebulae
NG ccc thread had good feedback and ppl read it
me agree with this thread but me also think it went somewhere

rob

ā€Ž
Nebulae
NG ccc thread had good feedback and ppl read it
me agree with this thread but me also think it went somewhere
Yeah, for every 10 messages in a CCC thread, there's 1 that genuinely gets through to the server and improves stuff, I've personally been paying close attention to NG criticism to try and portray my guardsman as best I can for others to enjoy ā˜ŗļø

STUCK IN A CAKE

Molecule
Nebulae
CCC thread is good. But some people use it as a designated 'I hate the faction and I'm going to complain thread'.

I use them, I make suggestions.
Others use them, Others make suggestions.
This is healthy dialogue.

Then you get the inevitable 20 page shit fling - and what should you do? Idk maybe get some more forum moderators, ban the people for flaming and flame baiting before it goes out of control.

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
with regards to the past i feel as though in its current state the faction is not doing well in its current state when you look at the past actions of it in my opinion and i will detail as to why i disagree with its current actions compared to and alongside its past actions in clockwork and now currently repeating in its current state in helix with regards to its past actions in clockwork in my opinion the faction currently isnt doing well and its my opinion that i believe that the faction should look towards the future and learn from the past since it does not bode well in its current state which it devolved from its past state which does not bode well as it was in clockwork compared to helix in its current state (and clockwork in its previous state) its currently not boding well in the future the faction should learn from its past actions in order to avoid repeating the past actions in its current state which as a cause from its past actions is repeating in its current state (helix) in the future it should learn from its past actions as is evident in its behaviour in its current state in helix compared to its behaviour in clockwork and in the first iteration of helix (helix 1.0 (the past (its past state))) compared to it in the second iteration of helix and now in its current iteration compared to its previous iteration in helix 2.0 compared to its current state i believe its not boding well for the future when you look at its actions and inactivity and in the current state of things its just inviable to act like it did in its past state

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
use the suggestions subforum instead then people can stay on topic and lock a thread once its reached a conclusion

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ļ·½ļ·½ļ·½ļ·½ļ·½
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
If only I could tell you how I felt when deathwolf first posted the unofficial feedback thread in january
the only reason iā€™ve ever posted a single CCC thread is to make nebs itā€™s like when @Dallas would run a 128 slot event iā€™d be the first to post a thank you thread to make a bunch of nebs